Monday, August 26, 2013

Hooray for Members!

I don't have a ton of time this week, but I just wanted to say that good members involved in missionary work are indispensable. This week especially demonstrated that to me. Everyone needs to read Preach My Gospel! Also make a family/personal mission plan, kind of like a stake/ward mission plan, but more specific (and with dates). That is something our stake is doing, and it is amazing to see our members rising to the occasion on that one.
I'm doing great! We had another zone training this week (thanks so much everyone for the letters), and that was fantastic. I learned tons.

I've learned a lot about faith this week, and more over this transfer. Faith precedes and produces miracles, of that I have no doubt.

The gospel is true!  

No comments:

Post a Comment