Monday, June 10, 2013

And the winner is...me! Heerlen, here I stay!

Dearest of familial ones,

Transfer calls were last night! And, as you might have guessed, I’m staying in Heerlen! Zuster N. will be leaving though, going to Breda. We will miss each other, but we’ll still be in the same district and she will be my sister training leader still, so we’ll be going on exchanges too.

For the potentially bigger surprise, I’m training this transfer! If you’re surprised you’re not the only ones. But I’m excited, it’s going to be an awesome transfer. And I know that the Lord will make it possible as always. Not only possible, but wonderful! This is His work, and I know that He’ll continue to move the work forward. I’m excited to see what this transfer brings. We’ve got some pretty sweet stuff set up for the next few weeks already!

As for this week, it was great. I was given another bike because a member saw mine and said it was too small. Which it was. So she gave me another bike—all rigged out to be a real Dutch bike too. Pretty sweet.

We had some pretty great miracles, the most notable of which being exchanges with Genk. Zuster B. and I (I knew her from the MTC, she was in the other district) were in Heerlen together, and we were able to talk to some pretty cool people, plus give a lesson in Dutch. I will admit I was nervous about the lesson before, but it went really well. At one point a member of the family started telling us something in her native tongue, and I was able to understand a lot of it between my high school Spanish and also some help from the gift of tongues. So that was way cool.

People are prepared for the gospel! And it is true! Share it with everyone you can.

You are all wonderful and I love you!
Love as always,
Zuster Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment